[WBEL-users] Yum Upgrades

Jesse j@lumiere.net
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:03:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004, John Morris wrote:

> Most were actually posted before I left for vacation but I ran out of time
> to do the annoucements.  A couple, etherreal, mozilla and up2date were
> posted today but probably have not had time to make it to the mirrors.

I pulled the latest updates, including the up2date package. However the
new up2date package is up2date-4.2.33-1.WB1.i386.rpm. My currently
installed version is 4.3.19.1.WB1 (from file
up2date-4.3.19-1.WB1.i386.rpm). So the new up2date is not only not
applied, but it appears to be a full minor version older.  What's going
on? :)

---
Jesse <j@lumiere.net>