[WBEL-users] WBEL.64bit on a HP Pavilion zv5168.

csieh csieh@fnal.gov
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:14:03 -0500 (CDT)

Marcos,

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004, Marcos Rayito wrote:

> Connie,
>
> It worked!! Thanks a lot!! The problem is that the
> battery monitor does not, but I'll work around.
>
> Does your motherboard have modem and ethernet? How did
> you make them work?

No modem.  For ethernet I just added a pci card ethernet.  My main purpose
of the system is to test installs of Scientific Linux and I need to test
the network installs.  There is a driver for the ethernet at the nvidia
site but have not tried to get it to work.  There is also a "free"
ethernet driver available but you will need to download it and add it
yourself.

-Connie Sieh