[WBEL-users] Re: Boot up screen !

Paul subsolar@subsolar.org
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:05:51 -0500

I think turning on the graphical boot screen ... I don't have a WB
system running here to try it out on, but you could try editing the
/etc/sysconfig/init and make sure the line that starts with GRAPHICAL=
says GRAPHICAL=yes

This may work, I really need to setup a system at home running WB.

Regards,
Paul