[WBEL-users] recommended rpm kernel package please!!!

Andrew Vong andrewvong@finpress.com
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 18:28:58 +0800

Hi Raul,

Try looking here -->
http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/servers/linux/hplinuxcert.html

and here -->

http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/servers/linux/ml110-drivers-cert.html

For the ML110, HP only supports RHEL 2.1 and RHL 9. Since WBEL 3.0 = RHEL
3.0, I'm not sure if there cld be any issues there. Also, I'm not sure
whether this wld affect HT in any way.

Cheers,
Andrew