[WBEL-users] WBEL Vs Centos ? :-S

Raimo Koski rk@raimokoski.com
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 23:17:37 +0200 (EET)

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004, William Warren wrote:

> The lack of a respin does not make a distro worse than another.

Johnny Hughes made similar comparisons. Respins are just easier to track
because they are more visibly announced and in some rare cases better HW
support may mean successfull install or not.
However the fact remains that WBEL is the slowest of the relatively well
known and maintained ones.

> it is also interesting about your address which means you come
> onto this list and bash another distro in favor of one you are
> directly involved with.  This is fully unprofessional and IMO
> should exclude your distro from any consideration int he future
> until a fully apology for your behavior is made.

"I wrote http://developer.lineox.org/white_paper.html" was not hiding my
involvement.
I feel no need to apologise for stating facts. What I am sorry about is
that WBEL is giving all RHEL clones bad reputation.

--
Raimo Koski  http://www.lineox.com  http://www.raimokoski.com/