[WBEL-users] WBEL Vs Centos ? :-S

Alan Trulock alantrulock@yahoo.com
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 15:08:30 -0800 (PST)

If someone says this is a silly flame war and the next
one says it is not so silly then the conclusion is
that this IS a flame war!

I wouldn't use RHEL on a production envirionment, so
all Linux Distros must be bad!

I love this stuff!!!

To the original question...why not try CentOS and see
if you like it? Is there any reason why all of your
servers have to run the same distro? If not, you can
do your own comparision on site.

--Alan