[WBEL-users] WBEL Vs Centos ? :-S

William Hooper whooperhsd2@earthlink.net
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 19:05:04 -0500 (EST)

Kirby C. Bohling said:
[snip]
> I can either wait for them to show up at NCSU (which it appears
> every other single mirror of WBEL mirrors from that, every time it has
> problems everyone has problems, and they have had problems at least 5-6
> times in the 9-10 months I've used WBEL),

So now magically problems with a mirror John has no control over become
his problems?

[snip]
> At some point, someone should to convince one or two of the major
> mirrors to talk with John Morris about getting direct rsync access and
> pulling the mirrors straight from whiteboxlinux.org.

Wait a minute, now it is back to being the mirror admin's fault?  Make up
your mind.

Call it what you want, but I don't blame someone that has no control over
a server for problems with said server.

--
William Hooper