[WBEL-users] WBEL Vs Centos ? Stop! Please.

Rex Dieter rdieter@math.unl.edu
Tue, 07 Dec 2004 12:23:37 -0600

Timothy Nash wrote:
> Craig White wrote:
>>On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 17:51 +0200, Raimo Koski wrote:

>>>Update 3 based respin of Lineox has been available for free now for two
>>>months. Comparable WBEL just doesn't exist yet. If you want yet faster
>>>availability you can always pay to Red Hat
>>maybe it's me but it just seems rude to frequently post recruiting
>>messages here.
> Not only rude, but unprofessional as well...

IMO, I didn't consider any of Raimo's postings as "recruting messages",
nor were they rude or unprofessional.  Raimo didn't express any
significant subjective opinion, but only (ok, mostly, 95+%) stated
*facts*.  Have we degenerated to the point that only mentioning the
truth makes one a target for flames?  Hope not.

Now, can we get back to relavent topics (ie, not personal attacks) on
this list, please?

-- Rex