[WBEL-users] PostgreSQL 8.0 ?

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi@telus.net
Tue, 07 Dec 2004 13:31:47 -0700

Hi Mario,

	I think that if you have a srpm and all dependencies for the srpm are satisfied
basically you can think of it as custom building and rpm for your system, so yes
it should work just fine. I am planning to try it out fairly soon, I have done
this for other software that don't have updates from WBEL like xchat or rdesktop
(from srpms) and they work fine.

	Cheers,

	Aly.

--