[WBEL-users] WBEL Vs Centos ? :-S

Jamey Fletcher jamey@beau.org
Tue, 07 Dec 2004 20:23:02 -0600

Raimo Koski wrote:

> Update 3 based respin of Lineox has been available for free now for two
> months. Comparable WBEL just doesn't exist yet. If you want yet faster
> availability you can always pay to Red Hat. TANSTAAFL.

As far as I know, all of the updates relating to Update 3 *are* fully
available - just that there are no new *ISOs* with the updates included.
  I don't think John is intending to do new ISOs until Update 4
(Basically, every other Update), and he's waiting for RHEL4 to release
to do that, as well - I *know* he's been rebuilding the beta packages
when he gets the chance, much the way he did it with RHEL3 to be ahead
on that.