[WBEL-users] Stupid TERM Question

Wes A. Jones wjones@onehop.com
Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:30:18 -0500

make sure you don't have something that changes your environment
settings like in a .tcshrc or .csh or /etc/csh.login (or whatever it is).

You have a SETENV TERM = whatever, as well as SET TERM = whatever....

During boot up on the box, you have all the different font styles you
can pick from. I've heard that even though those are for console, it
sometimes has an affect on telnet/ssh consoles.

Maybe get the latest /etc/termcap from http://www.tuxedo.org/terminfo

outside of that, I'm out of ideas.

| Wes A. Jones / President/CEO                                   |
| Be On The Look Out For, Inc. (http://beonthelookoutfor.com)    |
| OneHop Internet Services (http://onehop.com)    $12.99-$15.99  |
| (386) 755-2000                                 Dialup-Internet |