[WBEL-users] Dell: Red Hat needs to lower prices

John Lowry jal@eskimo.com
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 08:14:57 -0800 (PST)

I actually hope I'm wrong here.  Is there a definitive opinion that proves it?
By definitive, I mean Red Hat admitted, or perhaps a statement from the GPL
organization disputing their (Red Hat's) license, or ???

--John