[WBEL-users] Updating WBEL - howto?

William Hooper whooperhsd2@earthlink.net
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 08:05:57 -0500 (EST)

Matthew Hodgett said:
> Ya, already been there, but has anyone actually looked at
> /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources lately? There are no ncsu references.

That is because the newer version of up2date can pull a mirror list from
the whitebox site and randomly pick one.

> I have
> tried to put in the references myself using
> ftp://mirror.physics.ncsu.edu/pub/3.0/en but still get no joy.

I don't know if you are just using that as an example, but that isn't the
whole URL.

Perhaps you can copy and paste the yum output for us along with your
yum.conf?  Or if you prefer up2date, show us your current sources file and
the output from your up2date session.

--
William Hooper