[WBEL-users] Updating WBEL - howto?

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 15:43:26 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, Matthew Hodgett wrote:

> Ya, already been there, but has anyone actually looked at
> /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources lately? There are no ncsu references. I have
> tried to put in the references myself using
> ftp://mirror.physics.ncsu.edu/pub/3.0/en but still get no joy.

Since respin1 it should be setup right out of the box.  At this moment I
can get into six of the mirrors, two are at max users and one doesn't
respond.  When up2date starts it should hit here and pull a list of
mirrors from the files at
http://whiteboxlinux.org/up2date-mirrors/wbel3-*

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!