[WBEL-users] Switch over to APT

William Warren hescominsoon@emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:02:56 -0500

both of my machines have at least 256 megs of ram.  One is a p-2
350 and the other is a p-4 1.4 ghz.  Both of them go quite
quickly with the bottleneck being my dsl connection not the
machines.

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper;

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)