[WBEL-users] Pilgrims progress -- New install after up2date no keyboard

Robert Moskowitz rgm@htt-consult.com
Fri, 31 Dec 2004 13:56:18 -0500

At 01:26 PM 12/31/2004, William Hooper wrote:

>Again, I ask, how is the keyboard connected, USB or PS/2?

I am going to run the tests you indicate.

Meanwhile, the PS/2 keyboard port is plugged into a MasterView KVM.

The only problem I have found with these Compaq SSFs are they do not like
cold booting when the keyboard is switched to another port.  Pressing F1
once switching back gets the boot going.  But on all of these tests, I have
always had the switch on the system in question and have not gotten a cold
boot keyboard missing error.