[WBEL-users] About RHEL 3 quaterly upgrade

Jason Dixon jason@dixongroup.net
Wed, 04 Feb 2004 11:19:47 -0500

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 11:12, Francisco A. Lozano wrote:
> I'm glad I haven't used it in production systems.
>
> Maybe WBEL wasn't such a good idea, after all.

All of this chatter about WBEL being dead just makes me giggle.  People,
we're talking about a GPL'd distribution where ALL of the hard work has
already been done.  The 3.0 ISO's have already been released, all that
needs to happen during the next 4.5 years is MAINTENANCE (rebuilding
errata).

Where are the folks that were bitching to HELP?  Why not simply fork the
project if you're a) so enamored with WBEL, and b) concerned that it's
no longer being maintained by the original developer?

--
Jason Dixon, RHCE
DixonGroup Consulting