[WBEL-users] About RHEL 3 quaterly upgrade

Daniel T. Gynn dan.gynn@essensys.com
Wed, 04 Feb 2004 11:28:06 -0500

--=-+OUfvs0deyBYkdZ1VaM1

What is the big deal if Morris hasn't released the updates?  They
weren't security updates and if you need them, compile them your self.=20
Just download from RedHat's website and rpmbuild --rebuild file.rpm.=20
WBEL wasn't meant for those that need handholding.  If you need
handholding, you should pay for the support from RedHat.  If you don't
want to compile the rpms yourself, then someone who has done it already
and use their's.  I don't get what the big deal is that we haven't heard
from Morris.  He put together a great distro.  He made the ISO's and
removed the trademarks and all, that was the tough part.  Getting errata
is the easy stuff.

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 11:12, Francisco A. Lozano wrote:
> I'm glad I haven't used it in production systems.
>=20
> Maybe WBEL wasn't such a good idea, after all.
>=20
> ----- Original Message -----=20
--=20
-----------------------
Daniel T. Gynn
RHCE #806200978201621
Essential Systems, Inc.
412-931-5403 ext. 1
fax: 412-931-5425
dan.gynn@essensys.com
GnuPG Key http://www.essensys.com/~dan/gpgring.asc
Fingerprint: 0979 73B8 847A 349E 7363  66F4 6A79 DD72 495D CD60

--=-+OUfvs0deyBYkdZ1VaM1

--=-+OUfvs0deyBYkdZ1VaM1--