[WBEL-users] About RHEL 3 quaterly upgrade

Milan Kerslager milan.kerslager@pslib.cz
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 20:37:37 +0100

Jason Dixon [mailto:jason@dixongroup.net]
> Where are the folks that were bitching to HELP? Why not simply fork
> the project if you're a) so enamored with WBEL, and b) concerned that
> it's no longer being maintained by the original developer?

I'm not sure about what you are talking or what do you want to tell.

We did no talk about a fork (or forking). We was not angry.

What some people talk about is Free Software, Open source and thus about
reusing what was already done (I mean not only ISOs but updates too).

This is very ineffective to do the same again and again and this is not
good to not cooperate, to not share and to not ask.

--
                        Milan Kerslager
                        E-mail: milan.kerslager@pslib.cz