[WBEL-users] About RHEL 3 quaterly upgrade

Jason Dixon jason@dixongroup.net
Wed, 04 Feb 2004 14:47:44 -0500

On Wed, 2004-02-04 at 14:37, Milan Kerslager wrote:
> Jason Dixon [mailto:jason@dixongroup.net]
> > Where are the folks that were bitching to HELP? Why not simply fork
> > the project if you're a) so enamored with WBEL, and b) concerned that
> > it's no longer being maintained by the original developer?
>
> I'm not sure about what you are talking or what do you want to tell.
>
> We did no talk about a fork (or forking). We was not angry.
>
> What some people talk about is Free Software, Open source and thus about
> reusing what was already done (I mean not only ISOs but updates too).
>
> This is very ineffective to do the same again and again and this is not
> good to not cooperate, to not share and to not ask.

I'm sorry, I don't really understand what you're trying to convey.  I am
NOT implying that the project is dead;  others are.  I'm simply
suggesting that those bitching about the project being dead because they
were unable to help take the opportunity and "put up or shut up".

Do I think WBEL is dead?  Quite the contrary!  Me and my 3.0 servers
will be just fine for the next 4.5 years, thank you very much.

--
Jason Dixon, RHCE
DixonGroup Consulting