[WBEL-users] md5sum source disk 1 wrong??

Bill Davidsen davidsen@tmr.com
Wed, 04 Feb 2004 16:14:42 -0500

PatrickM wrote:
> Hello Bill,
>
> I moved the file to my server and checked it there.
> Completely new (faulty) md5sum value... so help there...
>
> PatrickM
>

> "All you have to decide, is what to do
> with the time that is given to you..."

If I read this right you got a new and different, but still incorrect,
md5sum on another machine? That really shouldn't happen, don't know what
to tell you other than it sounds like something is funny in the hardware
somewhere. Either that or there's a persistent error in your download. I
trust you aren't downloading ISO images through a dial-up!

Sorry I can't shed more light on this, clearly the majority of us didn't
see this. I'm sure someone will mail you a CD for verification, but you
can probably find someone local running WBEL by now.

--
bill davidsen <davidsen@tmr.com>
   CTO TMR Associates, Inc