[WBEL-users] In the words of Mark Twain ...

Vicki Reeves vickir@beau.org
Wed, 04 Feb 2004 15:34:18 -0600

... the rumors of WBEL's death have been greatly exaggerated.  John,
like most of the true geeks I've known does not say a lot when he does
not have something to say.  Given the level of meaningless chatter
emitted by those who seldom know what they are talking about, the
silences of geekdomites can be surprising - even make us feel insecure
or ignored.  I've learned it is actually a sign that everything is
pretty much ok.
--
Vicki Reeves                            vickir@beau.org
Beauregard Parish Library               http://www.library.beau.org