[WBEL-users] Laptop screen question

dthomas@agip.com.sa dthomas@agip.com.sa
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:24:56 +03424

:

Hi all,

I have just installed WBEL on a D-800 Dell laptop. The screen is 15.4 so I'm
facing a problem with getting the right resolution. Anyone faced this problem
before. What happens is that the resolution that I get is smaller that the full
width of the screen. The current setting is as follows:
Screen configured as: Dell 1600x1200 Laptop Display Panel
Video card as: NVIDIA GeForce 4 (generic)
Resolution: 1400 X 1050

When I change the resolution to 1600 X 1200, the task bar disappears and still I
do not get the full width of the screen.

Any suggestions, please.
Thanks,