[WBEL-users] Install without X

Tony tony@instaview.com
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 19:31:41 -0500

This is *not* a bash towards WBEL ( or Linux in general ),
But this is one of the main reasons I migrated to FBSD a while
ago on the server Side: a minimal install really is a minimal
install.. ( that and I got tired of 'dependency hell', its
really hard to beat ports.. )

Still though, I tend to run my workstations on Linux, or in
situations where I *need* Linux server due to 3rd party apps,
RH ( and now WBEL after RH's change in philosophy ) fits the
bill..

But I agree totally.. minimal in the Linux world doesn't mean
the same to everyone it seems..