[WBEL-users] Contrib place with RPMS

Milan Kerslager milan.kerslager@pslib.cz
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 18:14:58 +0100

On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 04:03:22PM -0600, Joe Brouhard wrote:

> > We were unable to help... but not because of us. I asked repeatedly for
> a place where I could distribute my RPMs for WBEL: midnight commander,
> courier, dia... I really tried to help, and I wasn't able.
>
> Pretty soon, I'll be opening my own mirror.  I will also provide some
> information to those interested in placing some 'contrib' RPM's as well as
> SRPMS on the server.  I may end up with limited webspace, but I think
> it'll be manageable.

I have almost unlimited space at least for FTP. There are 2 directories
with 2 people contributing now:

ftp://ftp.vslib.cz/pub/mirrors/whiteboxlinux.org/people/

Another good source is Dag's repostitory for RHEL3:

http://dag.wieers.com/packages/

You may point your mouse on other sources too:

http://www.caosity.org (CentOS)
http://taolinux.org

--
                        Milan Kerslager