[WBEL-users] Idiot! Me!!!

Sharon Kimble sharon63@lineone.net
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 23:30:09 +0000

What an idiot I am! I've just half-broken my White Box setup!

I was having a look at the gnome desktop, and somehow, I don't know how
I did it ........ but I've managed to configure it without the panel on
the desktop [the grey bar that carries the clock on one end and the
footprint -> to the menu at the other end] and so now, whenever I go
back into gnome, I'm just left with a very basic desktop and my gkrellm
monitor. And the only way that I can exit x is by Ctrl+Alt+backspace.

Can anyone tell me how to get then panel back without deleting the user
please? Simply as well please?

Idiot girl
Sharon.