[WBEL-users] Does it affect us?

John Morris jmorris@beau.org
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 20:46:41 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004, Orlando Rubino Gala wrote:

>  Does it affect us?
>
>  Updated httpd packages fix minor Apache security vulnerabilities
> Advisory:RHSA-2004:015-04
> Last updated on:2004-01-14
> Affected Products:Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS (v. 3)
> Red Hat Enterprise Linux ES (v. 3)
> Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS (v. 3)
> CVEs (cve.mitre.org):CAN-2003-0542

I'd say it does.  I'll be nabbing the SRPMS and rebuilding.  Might even
get caught up on posting to -announce.  :)

Been mostly pondering just how close it is safe to get reposting RH's
errata notices.  Think for now I'll play it safe and make only a minimal
posting, including only the bare required info; package, CVE ID and a
reference to RH's identifier.  Don't think an ID string can be
copyrighted.

--
John M.      http://www.beau.org/~jmorris        This post is 100% M$ Free!