[WBEL-users] Rebuilt Progeny RPMs for RHL 7.2/7.3/8.0

Ryan Finnie whitebox-users@arrrrrr.com
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 19:47:45 -0800 (PST)

(reposted from whitebox-devel -- enjoy!)

http://oss.redundant.com/pub/party-updates/

I'm taking the white box linux approach for the update RPMs that Progeny
is releasing for EOL'd RHL releases.  If you still have some 7.2/7.3/8.0
boxes around (as I do), this should help you out.

There are now two mailing lists for party updates, party-announce and
party-discuss.  I recommend that if you use this service, subscribe to at
least party-announce which will post packages as they are released.

BTW, yum rocks.  I don't know why I haven't played with it until recently.

RF