[WBEL-users] up2date error

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 06:22:41 -0600

kernel-2.4.21-9.EL.src.rpm is part of the 1st Quarter 2004 update for
RHEL 3.0 ... I'm sure John Morris and Jamie are working on getting those
updates (61 of them I think) out as soon as possible.

If you compile your own SRC RPM updates ... (which you can if you want)
... be advised that part of what John does is trademark removal and
identification as WhiteBox.

I'll just wait until the "Official Version" for whitebox comes out.