[WBEL-users] SpamAssassin 2.63 RPM's / upgrade issues

Joe Klemmer klemmerj@webtrek.com
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:37:11 -0500

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 08:03, Tarjei Knapstad wrote:

> > So for those upgrading and discovering bayes doesn't work anymore : you'll
> > need to grab DB_File from CPAN. After that I simply wiped my old data and
> > started anew, was too lazy to reconfigure...
>
> CPAN is generally not a very good solution wrt. to keeping track of
> things. Why not just install the perl-DB_File rpm? (It's on my RH8 box
> if nothing else, so I assume it's still included in later distros)

	There's also RPMPan <http://www.quantumlinux.com/~kevin/rpmpan> which
is a project to make all of CPAN into rpm files.  I have had very good
experiences with it.

--
Akebono vs Godzilla!  Coming soon to a theater near you.