[WBEL-users] Hello, and possible LAN/NIC issue?

Wed, 07 Jul 2004 06:26:54 -0500

--=-ZojdDAjMy2Yca0pdMMs0

I have found that these things are almost always DNS name issues....and
somehow either the server or the client is stuck doing a name lookup....

Johnny Hughes
HughesJR.com

On Wed, 2004-07-07 at 02:20, Nigel Kendrick wrote:

> Thanks everyone for the help - will check things out and let you know if
> anything interesting found.
>
> One possibly critical piece of info I forgot to mention is that the
> 'fast' system is running RH9 whereas the 'slow' is running WBEL.

--=-ZojdDAjMy2Yca0pdMMs0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
I have found that these things are almost always DNS name issues....and somehow either the server or the client is stuck doing a name lookup....<BR>
<BR>
<TABLE CELLSPACING="0" CELLPADDING="0" WIDTH="100%">
<TR>
<TD>
Johnny Hughes<BR>
<A HREF="http://www.hughesjr.com"><U>HughesJR.com</U></A>