Re[2]: [WBEL-users] thank you

Mickael Maddison Mickael Maddison <mike@kamloopsbc.com>
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 07:32:34 -0700

Hello Johnny,

Tuesday, July 13, 2004, 3:46:22 AM, you wrote:

JH> Make no mistake about it ... RedHat is a major open source
JH> supporter.  More so than any of the other commercial Linux
JH> companies.
Your comments about RedHat are very well placed. It is just too bad the pricing of the product does not reflect non-enterprise users though.  For most of us, the pricing went from a few $ for RHN subscriptions to, in many cases, more than the cost of the hardware being used.It's like your phone company just realized the cost of customer support was higher than they'd forcast, so they're increasing the cost of your phone service exponentially.  The general public would change providers in a heartbeat.

So on that note, we're all very happy to have WBEL around.
--
Best regards,
 Mickael                            mailto:mike@kamloopsbc.com