[WBEL-users] Anyone create a kickstart based CD?

James Marcinek james_marcinek@yahoo.com
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 07:38:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Everyone,

I'd like to be able to use the boot.iso disk and put a
kickstart file on it. I know the syslinux.cfg file
needs to be modified (as I've done this using
floppies); however I'm not sure how to do this...

I'm taking a gues that the line in the syslinux.cfg
should be:
  KS=CDROM

(as using the floppy method).

I tried it once but may not have burned the CD
properly. I did a direct copy and added the ks.cfg
file and modified the other one then created the CD.
However it didn't do anything when trying to boot from
(I could see the contents of the CD when browsing).

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

James