[WBEL-users] X problems with 2.4.26 kernel

Bevis.Peters@ftid.com Bevis.Peters@ftid.com
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:49:28 +0100

I tried rebuilding the Intel 855 drivers from source, but no change.
The last line in the XFree.0.log it shows is:
(II) I810(0): Primary V_BIOS segment is: 0xc000
whereas the working version with the 2.4.21 kernel gets past that to:
(II) I810(0): VESA BIOS detected

unfortunately i'm somewhat out of my depth here.  I don't know how to find
out if my kernel has NPTL, or how to compile it in if it doesn't!

-
Bevis

"William Hooper" <whooperhsd2@earthlink.net>
Sent by: whitebox-users-admin@beau.org