[WBEL-users] Software raid and User Mode Linux CD burning on WBEL

Shackmaster shackmaster@nerdshack.com
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 13:05:52 -0500

I'd be curious to hear about anyone's experience with software RAID on a
heavily load NAS server? I have been considering the deployment of a 6TB
system, with dual opterons, runing a software based RAID 6. (WBEL of
course.)

Can anyone speak problems with this setup? Alternatives?

http://www.nerdshack.com