[WBEL-users] WB EL and the Via Nehemiah

Peter Haufschild peter@haufschild.de
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:52:57 +0200

Hallo Ben Mohilef,

> The VIA ITX board actually runs decently on RH 9.0. Although it is
> pretty slow with graphics, it takes data and does limited processing
> quite well in console mode (driven by a battery no less).
>
> Has anyone gotten this chip/board  to run on WB EL or RH EL?
This is no Problem, I run it, but only for network service. You will get
trouble, if you plan to use xine or tv cards.
xine:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/viaexp/
But I didn't get it to run with WBEL :-(
If you find a way tell me who I could get it too

other usefull links
http://www.viaarena.com/?PageID=325#cle266

http://daniel.haxx.se/projects/pvr/ http://www.viaarena.com/?PageID=215

Regards Peter

--
Peter Haufschild                       Red Hat Certified Technican
Pettenkofer Str. 27                    Red Hat Certified Engineer