[WBEL-users] RedHat reference i httpd default page ?

Ewan Mac Mahon ewan@macmahon.me.uk
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 17:27:16 +0100

--wRRV7LY7NUeQGEoC

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 07:36:13AM -0500, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> I do agree that specific default web page should be modified to link
> to WBEL, but how long should that page be up ... only until you put a
> file in the root website directory.  It is only a cosmetic change (for
> advertising WBEL) and not required.

Indeed, but the httpd package already has WB specific modifications so
it wouldn't add much overhead to include this in the patch as well; it's
not like making a trivial change to a currently pristine package.

Ewan=20

--wRRV7LY7NUeQGEoC

--wRRV7LY7NUeQGEoC--