[WBEL-users] bash causes sporadic job control output

Alan Sparks asparks@quris.com
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:49:54 -0600

Ok, so "-v" or not.  A cut/paste a little out of sync.  Doesn't matter,
same result no matter what I put in there.
The code runs perfectly on RH 7.2, FC2, and Solaris with a bash shell.
And no, /opt/sendmail/mailq is Sendmail code, not a script.  And it's
working fine too, I've checked that very carefully.
-Alan