[WBEL-users] Samba 3.0.2e -- As Compiled Configuration ??

Rafael Baquero S. rbaqueros@yahoo.com.mx
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 22:39:45 -0500

The exact list of configure options for SAMBA or any other package can be
found in the RPMs specfile. You will find this file under
/usr/src/redhat/SPECS after you install the src.rpm file.

Rafael.