[WBEL-users] 2.4.21-15.0.3.EL

Rafael Baquero S. rbaqueros@yahoo.com.mx
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 21:37:11 -0500

You might want to check your system logs for any error messages. This type of
behavour could also mean that you are having hardware problems like for
example a damaged hard disk.

When you mention that the system went to sleep, do you mean that if you
perform some sort of activity, keystroke or mouse move, the system becomes
functional again or do you have to reboot? If you reboot, can you make a warm
reboot (Ctrl-Alt-Del) or do you have to press the reset button?

Maybe posting some more information like network interfaces, error messages,
other software being used on the server like databases, DNS, etc. may also
help. Just remember to modify or delete any site specific info like external
IP addresses.

Rafael.