[WBEL-users] 2.4.21-15.0.3.EL

Andy industrial_soup@dynacomp.net
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 23:41:16 -0400

I've observed similar behavior. I'm using iptables script generated by
fwbuilder ( www.fwbuilder.com ) doing nat and serving pages. Once in a
while the machine stops responding to network requests. If I log in
through the console, everything seems to be working fine and I just have
to rerun the fwbuilder script and/or restart iptables and everything
comes up. There is nothing in the error log, can anyone point out where
to look for debug information?