[WBEL-users] Re: remote installs

Mickael Maddison Mickael Maddison <mike@kamloopsbc.com>
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 07:44:10 -0700

Hello Joshua,
I've been using network installs on Redhat and WhiteBox for awhile.  I'm looking for some tips on getting all the latest updates to install as part of the kickstart procedure (using my local YUM repository), and also copying things over to the machine such as my custom scripts, config files.  Even go so far as auto-compiling mysql, apache and php (since I don't use the RPM's for this).

Any config samples that work for this stuff?
Mike