[WBEL-users] Library Management Software

Tristan Rhodes tristan@linux.witenko.com
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 21:49:28 -0600

I used to work for a library network, so I looked into this before.  The two biggest open source
library projects that I have found are listed below.  I have not tried either of them, though.  Let
me know how they work if you decide to test them.  Good luck!

Koha - Open Source Library System
http://koha.org/

Emilda - Open Source Library Management
http://www.realnode.fi/index.php?location=eng/projects/emilda

Tristan Rhodes

Daniel J. Summers wrote:

 > Okay, since I got a resounding 0 responses on my Athena question a few weeks ago...
 >
 > I know of at least one library that uses WBEL.  :)   Do any of you know what software package
they (or any other library) would use under Linux?  I'm working on setting something up for a
school.  Thanks....