[WBEL-users] Library Management Software

Alan Sparks asparks@quris.com
Fri, 30 Jul 2004 22:23:40 -0600

Daniel J. Summers wrote:
> Okay, since I got a resounding 0 responses on my Athena question a few
> weeks ago...
>
> I know of at least one library that uses WBEL.  :)  Do any of you know
> what software package they (or any other library) would use under
> Linux?  I'm working on setting something up for a school.  Thanks....

I didn't see the original message, and I'm not a librarian, so I'm just
speaking off the cuff...  I remembered seeing this article in Linux
Journal a good time ago about Koha.  Don't know much about it, but maybe
it's worth a look if you haven't discounted it already.

http://linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=6350

--
Alan Sparks, Sr. UNIX Administrator	asparks@quris.com
Quris, Inc.				(720) 836-2058