[WBEL-users] IMAP and Squirrelmail

Ed Morrison emorrison@ncen.org
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 09:42:18 -0700

[mailto:whitebox-users-admin@beau.org]
> On Behalf Of Hugh Crissman
> Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 9:11 PM
> To: whitebox-users@beau.org
> Subject: [WBEL-users] IMAP and Squirrelmail
>
> Ok, I dying here. I am trying to get squirrelmail setup. I thought it
> would be easy. I got apache running. I can get to the squirrelmail
> login. Then I get IMAP errors (connection failed error 111). Ok, now I
> am trying to figure out IMAP.

I had problems installing squirrelmail also.  Only I was trying to use
bincimap.  I changed to courrierimap and my problems were solved.
Instruction for courierimap installation can be found at
www.qmailrocks.org.

I actually use a portion (courierimap/squirrelmail) of the qmailrocks
setup and combined it with www.lazyinstaller.net (without the bincimap)
setup for my mail server that I house a multi-organizational email
service on.  Sounds like overkill for what you want but you might want
to check them out anyway.

Ed

 Enter the pain. All the docs that come