[WBEL-users] UPS - MGE Ellipse 1200

Simone simone72@email.it
Tue, 01 Jun 2004 12:02:48 +0200

Hi  list,
this morning I found that we've had a little black out, and the WBEL server
was off. After a bit of pain and panic, the server is on again. The thing
is that we have a MGE Ellipse 1200 UPS that I can use, but I'm completely
new to this and I was wondering if there's anything I should know before I
start using it. Going to test it on a box I have here first, and I'll post
any news that could be of help for anyone with the same task. Hopefully it
will be detected and everything will be easy........

Thanks
Simone

 Sponsor:
 Risparmia il 50% sulla tua connessione Internet!
* Securetel Flat Full, la pił economica del Web
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2482&d=1-6