[WBEL-users] Burning CD's of WBES iso images?

Bob Mariotti r.mariotti@financialdatacorp.com
Sun, 06 Jun 2004 13:41:29 -0400

I am anxious to try this WBES as an alternative to my RH8.0.  I've
downloaded the three iso images onto a Windows 98se PC and now I am
trying to burn them to CDROM but I cannot get "bootable" cd's.

I am using NERO version 6 and I believe it does NOT have the ability to
burn ISO bootable CD's.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to a good Win98 based ISO CD Burner?

Thanks
|Bob Mariotti   | Financial DataCorp     |
|Exec V.P.      | 703 Hebron Avenue      |
|(860) 657-8983 | Glastonbury, CT 06033  |
|email: r.mariotti@financialdatacorp.com |
|Registered Linux User #320395           |