[WBEL-users] Forums, again.

Jesús García González jesus@ceinpet.cupet.cu
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 12:00:32 -0400

Hello,

If I may have a say, I'm new to Linux and WBEL is the first distro I've
started to seriously work with. Personally, I'd like that this list remained
as the main source of help and discussion, BUT sometimes when I ask a
"newbie-question", along with a bunch of people who generously take the time
to help me with my question, I get replies bouncing me off to go somewhere
else to find help for my "off-topic" questions (Linux discussion lists, etc.
etc.)
So I would very much like to know if I should continue posting my questions
to this list or it is after all a very good idea that someone else creates a
new list/forum to take care of the things which should not be discussed here
even for WBEL users.

J.