[WBEL-users] Forums, again.

William Hooper whooperhsd2@earthlink.net
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 12:30:42 -0400 (EDT)

Jesús García González said:
> Hello,
>
> If I may have a say, I'm new to Linux and WBEL is the first distro I've
> started to seriously work with. Personally, I'd like that this list
> remained as the main source of help and discussion, BUT sometimes when I
> ask a "newbie-question", along with a bunch of people who generously take
> the time to help me with my question, I get replies bouncing me off to go
> somewhere else to find help for my "off-topic" questions (Linux discussion
> lists, etc. etc.)

I would guess that some of the replies are pointers to lists with a bigger "knowledge base".  For example, you can ask a Samba question here, but if it is too involved there may not be anyone subscribed that can answer it.  In that case going to a Samba specific location would be a good next step.

--
William Hooper