[WBEL-users] Forums, again.

M. Hakan AKSU hakan@aksular.com
Wed, 09 Jun 2004 12:59:53 -0400

I don't want to give the wrong idea but do we really want to advocate
WBEL as an OS for  newbies and first timers?
My answer would be no!
There are other distributions with much broader user bases that are more
suitable for that.
I would say let's just stick to WBEL only issues and not clutter the list.